Saturday, April 23, 2005

My eyes are swollen like I've only just woken up. I
just said that aloud
after looking in the mirror at myself, then drew
made fun of me. It's
true though, they are puffy. Oh well...nothing a
little make up can't
cure. As my dad always says: "If you don't like the
color of the
fence...paint it." Yep he's refering to my physical
appearance...we as a
family are just full of analogies.

My week of inter-state traveling is almost up.
Tonight we're in
Brainerd, MN...we drove 18 hours straight to get
here from Cinci last
night. Pretty crazy, and my body is still rushing
with the movements of
the RV. I took a little stroll outside (it's
gorgeous, a bit chilly but
lovely), and the lack of white noise caused by motor
and speeding wind
made my head throb. I listened to lots of Saxon
Shore in my bunk last
night when the roads were too bumpy for sleeping on.


I have a lot more to say, but I need to go watch my
friends perform and
try to make my eyes look less puffy before I descend
the stairway. Be
looking for my edit later on. I miss you guys :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home