Saturday, March 26, 2005

I ate a piece of Coconut Cream Pie for breakfast
yesterday morning. Then
off to work I went...around 2pm I had a terrible
headache, I asked my
Fred if I could run out and get something
substantial to eat. I got a
spinach wrap, ate it and felt slightly
better...around 3pm...the
headache worsened. I figured out what it was...I had
my hair pulled
halfway back with a ponytail holder. I hacked all my
hair off the spring
before I turned 14, I was tired of the nickname
"Mufasa", given to me by
popular male peers. So I went punk pixie...and have
kept it pretty short
since then. Only recently have I discovered a hair
dresser that likes my
hair enough to cut it the way I like...and on my own
learned little
tricks on how to manage my thick and naturally curly
locks. (hardcore
german roots) So I've been growing it out...the
pangs of having long
hair all came back to me rather quick yesterday when
I untangled the
little elastic, and let my scalp throb. I actually
felt like a huge
wimp, years of taut french braids should have built
a higher tolerance
for such novelties as primping. Oh well...my coat
isn't selling on ebay
either. I forgot it was Easter until I went to
Wal-Mart on Wednesday
noting all the bunny paraphernalia, and I feel like
a heathen. Mom must
too, she made mention of renting The Passion
yesterday, which was Good
Friday (I almost forgot about that one too), but we
watched NAACP Image
Awards instead. So there you go...I gotta go to
work. It is lovely out
today. And My Brother is batman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home