Thursday, June 08, 2006

Day Two

Day two of my summer travels...

I've learned at least two things, and I will try my best to share them with you, though I'll admit to being distracted. It seems I can only really make sense when all my energy and mind, and sometimes body is devoted to completing a thought.

St. Louis is a city for lovers...had the best time there yesterday at the City Museum...petting sharks (one finger skiddish taps really), crawling in wire cages through the buliding rafters, and exploring dark-critter-free caverns, I even blew nine dollars on lunch.

There was a second thing that I've suddenly forgotten.

Today we're in Olathe, KS visiting the Funk house...I love the kids, I just love em. I'll leave you with a quote.

" Eat my words, or my dust, whichever you can catch first." - The Naturally Beautiful Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home