Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The expanding of the nanny empire.

The McCulloughs had their baby boy yesterday early morning. From what I've seen, he's lovely...
You can check out onetimeblind's website for pictures and things, you also have to look at the pregnant pictures of Laura, she was getting pretty full with his 8lbs and 1oz.

I'm excited to see him and Eden interact. Not to turn this into a story about me, but...Everytime I've looked at Eden and thought about her having a brother, I've been reminded of Niah and myself. I was pretty much the same age Eden is now, when he was born...and pretty adoring of him, at least that's what it seemed like in the pictures. I'll be praying for these little kids as they grow up, seperately and together in their little family. The thing I wish Niah would have understood about my nagging sisterly qualities, is that I only did it because I love him. Sometimes I've been controlling, only because I want to see him make good choices and show all the other kids his age, how awesome he is...like the times when I got mad at him, while we were quite young, for saying he didn't love Jesus; pure concern, even if it came in a fit of tears and yelling.

Oh and I made little Ethan, or rather I decorated a hat for him...to match the shoes I got him, and the outfit mom bought to match the hat. Anyway, last night when I was admiring this little hat.




I sneezed a big juicy, wet sneeze all over the the vibrant fibers....I had my retainer in so the amount of saliva was just...just terrible. I freaked out a little. I had just gotten off the phone with Laura, explaining to her that I might need to wait until after the doctor confirmed that my symptoms of the past week, weren't contagious, before coming to see the babe. I knew putting it in the washer would shrink it. I swore a little, and then freaked some more.

Then I did what every 19 year old girl would do...I ran to Mom for advice. She looked at the hat all a glisten, laughed heartily, then instructed me to put in the dryer. I decided on my own to do a little spot cleaning. It turned out all right. And I get to see the Macs tomorrow.

****Edit****
For kicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home