Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oh la di Oh la da - nananana - Life Goes On

There is this ever looming idea that I am making an ass of myself. Perhaps I even do things to confirm it, so that I won't in some odd way be disappointed. It all comes down to me caring way to much about what people think...not caring about people mind you, this is not a bad thing, but me caring so much about opinions and judgements, that it affects my conscience is bad. I have a feeling I'll forever be learning this lesson, and saying stupid things that strip and evaluate others, in effort to protect myself from the same kind of judgement.

Then again, forever remembering a lesson, does not mean repeating old actions.

Thou Mayest

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger APN said...

"Then again, forever remembering a lesson, does not mean repeating old actions."

Or maybe, forever remembering a lesson, does not mean that at some point you won't be repeating that old action. Humanity is quite notorious for "remembering"' and still ignoring the lessons of the past.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger APN said...

Hey there -- do us both a favor. Go to my profile page and e-mail me. I don't use my Mac's native mail program, so I can't e-mail you from your profile. I'd like to chat more....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home