Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Yes...yes...it's true. I am in a hardcore chic band. And yes that is a wig I'm wearing. Robin if you weren't leaving me for Georgia you'd be lead vocalist. But I still live in hopes of the day that you and I will room together in a monastery. Which seemingly is the only good place to find a man these days. I'll let you have the drunken friar, as long as my monk has side swept bang action I'll be satisfied. Niah and Drew reminded me today that it's our one year anniversary. We all met a year ago today. I thought Drew was an Italian...but found out quick that he wasn't. Must have been the long hair and olive complexion. The comment option is coming soon...I just don't feel like catering to your complaints at the moment. When I say soon...that means when I do feel like it in August.
*Shimmy shimmy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home