Tuesday, July 05, 2005



This is the moment in which I get to sigh about a weekend that was pretty much heavenly. Cornerstone was all I wanted it to be...Next year I will attend the entire festival as a vendor. Robin's coming with me, and most certainly be discovered for her advance giftings. Saw many dear and familiar faces...something that doesn't happen for anyone but me apparantly. Two of them I hadn't seen for several months in a row here in Holland...it's so weird how it takes getting out to get in :p Dad was thoroughly impressed with Over The Rhine...but then again is that any surprise? We booked it home in order to spend time with Isaiah and Elise. Today was the best 4th of July I've had in a long time. Check out these fireworks...mmm...ssss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home