Monday, July 18, 2005

A week in Rochester, NY with all the people you love does my body good. Or bad...after participating in one afternoon class with PUSH Physical Theatre, (lots of partnering and lifts), as well as one ass kicking capoeira class, and to top it all off an intense game of midnight soccer (it all happened within 24 hours), I am left with quite a bit of muscular discomfort.I made three goals in the soccer game. Pretty good for a girl who hasn't kicked a ball since her trip to Mexico 5 years ago. I'm pretty sure the boys were impressed.I have late night conversations, city lights, loud activities, and pictures of beautiful faces buzzing my mind around a fog of exhaustion. I can't describe, or don't really desire too I should say....how much I love my friends over there. I just do. I guess that's enough. I feel slightly depressed...but I guess that's normal after leaving a little bit of heaven. Not that where I am is hell. No, it's quite the opposite, some conversations I had last week drew me near to this conclusion. I am confused in some areas, but the clarity of living and interaction is there...God is faithful...my trust is his. Life's a journey and I'll rest in the motion. I got to go to the grafitti walls finally...it was most trash-glamourous. I guess it's the only place in the city where spray paint art is legal....it's simply life changing...a sort of un-natural wonder. Someday I'm going to sit there and write until my finger tips blister. blah - blah - blah. I had fun. Bodda bing bodda boom. I'm afraid this entry is pretty bad. But hey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home