Thursday, March 03, 2005

Niah played a song he wrote at Lemonjello's tonight.
'Twas open mic
night, and he did splendidly. I didn't know he was
going to do that
until today otherwise I would have told you before
he performed so those
of you near us could have actually witnessed it. My
bad. A special
apology goes to Robin, seeing how I was supposed to
call her. Shoot. I
just remembered. Sorry Rob!

I was proud, there were few people tonight, and that
made things a
little awkward when I screamed and hooted for
more...but hey. That's
what sisters' are for...awkwardness. No I wasn't
that obnoxious, but my
heart did swell. I love my brother. I love that we
can talk about
things, I love how confident he is (even if it does
cause jealous
confliction at times). He's just all around a good
guy.

The song was written for a friend...I kind of wish
that he'd been there
to hear it, but at the same time I think it was cool
that Niah didn't
ask him to be. It was more of a prayer for his
friend that way. I always
like to think to sustain consistant prayer for loved
ones without
telling them about it is better...although being
prayed for with
awareness is a lot like a good hug. Which friend
Elena says you need 7
of a day to maintain a low stress level. Anyhoo...I
feel like my
thoughts have been lamed for the evening. Time to go
rest up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home