Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I've been informed on several occasions today that I
smell of garlic.
Damn Hommus.

I woke up at 7:30 this morn, and feel like I got
little accomplished.
That wouldn't be so bad if I were comfortable with
the fact that I am
not a person who thrives on self motivation...I've
never been fond of
that trait in myself however. Don't think I ever
will learn to befriend
it. For once I'd like to begin a day with ten ideals
on what needs to be
done, and complete about five of them...that's all I
ask. I think though
too...that I wouldn't like myself if I were a person
who only thought of
doing things and never thought of stopping for
people along the way.
Yeah that would pretty much suck. So I guess my
conclusion is to never
like myself. Right. I'm a geek.

The highlight of today was running to the grocery
store with my
brothers. Niah and I talked like it seems we haven't
had time too lately
(not pointing any fingers just stating a fact:p) We
were sent to get a
movie for my parents who have been on a day long
Anniversary nap :) They
somehow have found out how to enjoy privacy in our
little house that
seems to be hopping with activity always...The cool
new hang out in our
basement has helped a little bit. Then we stopped
for some treats
ourselves. Ginger Ale, bubble gum...and reeses
peanutbutter eggs. That
was fun. I paid and both Niah and Isaiah rewarded me
with hugs and
statements on how good of a sister I was. Yeah I'm
writing it all down
so I feel better about how uneventful my day was.
Pitiful, just pitiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home