Wednesday, March 09, 2005

So tonight I went to a show that I thought I'd be
sitting at tomorrow
night...I'm not good at retaining information I
suppose. One of the
bands I had seen twice before, Anathallo. The first
time I ever saw this
band play, I received such inspirational vibes that
I made myself voice
to the lead vocalist the thoughts that ran through
my head as I
experienced their performance. I don't remember what
I said, but the
important part is that I got outside of myself...and
that they did a
good job :) I didn't push that tonight...but hey. I
step leaps, then go
back to shuffling...the time will come again for
dancing. They were just
as inspirational tonight...and maybe a little
improved.

The second band goes by the name of Saxon Shore...I
prefer to call them
Instrumental Brilliance...yeah or something like
that...eh...I think
they're better at naming themselves. Tonight it was
two electric guitar
players, and a drummer...with a few other amazing
gadgets laying around
in between. I listened and lost myself in the world
of Care Free. Quite
mellow was the ride home.

Our Kind friend Lukey has been visiting since Sunday
eve...it's been
nice. Took a couple of trips downtown, got down with
all the goodness of
Lemonjello's and such...took a few unsuccessful
trips to thrift
stores...Even saw Andy for a short amount of time.
That sucked. Not that
we saw him mind you...but I felt lousy that the time
was limited.:) Bet
I scared you all with the way I phrased that last
idea. :) Sorry. I
don't mean to be scary.

God seems to keep bringing my introverted impurities
to the surface...
when I would prefer they stay beneath the surface. I
suppose thought He
wants me to be rid of them completely. That's why
they gotta come to the
surface. Time for some serious zit popping...I'll do
that now through a
little time spent in The WORD.

Mucho Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home