Saturday, June 17, 2006

Some Pictures...compliments of Kathlene Smith

The Rockies...uh...talk about ripping my heart out.




Corn Hole fun...





Kat in the caves at the City Museum in St. Louis. Way fun.





In other boringly stated news, I accomplished my dream of white water rafting yesterday. Drew, Xach, Ryan and I all went, and guess who didn't fall out? Me...that's right. The youth leader behind me did though, which was exciting to watch. I made up my mind not to fall out when we got into the boat with our cute instructor, there weren't no way I was going to let him lift my body out the water. In case you haven't heard I'm not one to make a spectacle out of myself...at least I hope not to, that doesn't always work out the way I plan though. Anyway - it was way fun, and far less scary than I expected. I'll do it everyday when I move to Boulder :) hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home