Thursday, June 22, 2006

Instead of me just making picture posts all the time.

Here's a link...some exciting things are happening, but I have no brains left to type about them.

I did get my nose pierced, and there are some pictures if you're interested...though it's tiny and better if you see it in real life :).

Elena, I'm sorry I don't have brains or phone signal right now. I still do think about you daily though....
Emily you're the bomb.
Robin, call me when your boyfriend gets to your house so that I may have a phone interview with him.
Momma, for the the permanent record you are lovely...and I miss you so much.
Poppa too...you have french press coming your way.
Isaiah you're the love of my life.
Joe, I can't wait until you and I meet again soon.
Sara Turner, I miss your sweet giggle.
Niah...I miss our self entertaining nights at the park.

Everyone else...you should call me so that I know your exist ;) hah...just kidding. I miss everyone, I really do. Life feels disconnected to me right now. I'm trying my best.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Sara Turner said...

Well I miss our amazing conversations and your contagious smile.

I didn't know you were on Blogger as well! I stumbled onto your site when I googled my name because I was bored.

Love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home