Friday, November 12, 2004

just sitting here, waiting for the end of the day at
work...holding a
sweet little kitty...what the? How'd a cat end up
here at work? I dunno,
but she's mine for now, i shall love her, squeeze
her, and call her
george. Ahhh...actually I want to call her Armada.
Sweet calico, may you
grow to be my traveling companion :p. I'm getting
all excited for
nothing...I prolly won't to get to keep her. I know
cats can be
sometimes cold hearted, and rude...but I have a soft
spot for them. In
middle school I had no friends, we lived in a rural
area (the closet
town to us was called Burnips) and I was
homeschooled, painfully quiet.
My cat Kizzy was my best friend, she knew when I was
upset and would
come purring and rubbing affectionately. She got
creamed by a car on our
country roads...and this cat reminds me of her. I
think I'll title this
entry cheesy, just so you won't do it for me :)
blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home