Saturday, October 16, 2004

Meg and I hung out tonight...she took me out to eat
at this place called
Pho 16. They had a HUGE menu...just filled with
chinese and vietnamese
(sp?) dishes. I was really hungry and the options
were just to numerous
for me to decide quickly. Meg suggested the Pho Ga
(chicken and noodle
soup), sounds boring, but it was fantastic! They
brought us a pot of
hot tea, and then a plate piled with bean sprouts,
lime and fresh mint
leaves. Oh heaven...just what I needed on a rainy
night. The Asian
women (I think she was the cook, waitress, and
hostess all in one...I
did not see anyone else) brought out these two
enormous bowls of soup. I
do not over embellish (i'm bombing out on the
spelling quiz tonight)
this description when I say they were each about six
heaping cups in
volume. Crazy amount of soup-age going on there.
We talked about good
things as we tore up mint leaves over the steaming
soup, but then we
watched a ridiculous movie. Back to the Pho...I
think the entire meal
was $12.50 we got a couple of eggrolls too...yum.
Anyone want to join
me another time? I will go again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home