Thursday, September 30, 2004

So again...I'm up late. 12:06 am this time. I feel
the need to pray or
journal...I'm going for the journaling thing as you
can see here. :)
Living life and being eighteen is tons different
then I ever thought it
would be when I was younger. Maybe I idolized it a
bit...life that is.
I remember thinking when I was little about how
great it would be to be
sixteen. Every year on my birthday since I turned
seven I would
announce to my mom that I was only six years (or how
ever many there
were at the time) until I was a teenager. How
excited I was to look
forward to something I was completely unprepared
for. When I was seven
I thought that by the time I was sixteen I'd be all
hott and
stuff...driving my car, dating my guy...I was always
wearing a prom
dress in my daydreams. Those were the years I was
waiting for, those
were the days I dreamed about...now I'm past the
prime in my seven year
old opinion...I've never worn a prom dress, I drive
my parents mini van
(I'm not complaining I like the espresso machine :),
and am not to
excited about dating any of the guys I know (sorry)
they're my friends,
that's all I want them to be. So because I'm here (
in my prime ) I
start thinking about how incorrect my seven year old
logic is. What do
I start to do then you ask? I dream about being
twenty-five and how
especially hott I'll be then...this time I'm wearing
sleek designer
fashions, and walking around in England somewhere.
Can't wait till that
happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home