Friday, October 08, 2004

It's a grey morning...which gives it an incredibly
early feel. I have
to do something about my sleeping habits...I had a
coffee after six 'o
clock p.m. last night, therefore causing my night to
melt rapidly into
morning with me only catching three hours of shut
eye. Darn it...I
guess I had to try drinking coffee late in the
evening one more time
before I realized that this girl won't sleep when
caffienated. 'Twas a
good night though, once I got away from feeling
insane, because I got
the itch to sew at four in the morning, I actually
learned to enjoy the
quiet...I guess I've been running around so much
with work and the like
that I don't have much processing time to myself.
Got to talk with
Jesus, that's been a struggle lately...I know it's
an anytime anywhere
kind of deal (prayer), but lately I haven't been
very faithful in giving
Him my attention entirely. There's always something
in my subconcious
running a little faster than my focus on conversing
with my Lord. It's
kind of like going to a coffee house to catch up
with a friend, asking
them a question on a real deep area in thier life,
then letting yourself
get distracted by people and the conversations
around you, rather than
devoting your listening attentions to your friend.
That's what I've
been doing...people watching isn't bad but there is
a time and a place.
My friend Elise and I used to go out to a coffee
house just to do that,
there was no pressure to converse - just being
together was enough...we
could let ourselves drift into a complete stranger's
world and know that
it was okay with the other person across the table.
I miss her so
much...I've got to get my butt over to Chicago to
see her and her
wonderful little family...they've been back in the
states since early
September, and I've only talked to her on the
phone...last night I
wished for once that she was still in Vancouver
three hours behind me,
so I could call without waking her. Anyway...this
is just spouting
forth from me with no real direction. So I guess
now's as good as time
as any to end :) Remember..."Don't smoke, drink or
chew...Nor run with
boys (or girls) that do." If you live by this moral
you'll never have
any problems with life. Okay? okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home