Monday, September 12, 2005

Well it's 12:54 am...and I'm still awake, not
vibrantly so. You know how
it is. Just got back from one of my favorite places
to go, a little
coffee shop here in town. Picture a place about the
size of your
average living room (the walls are painted a
glorious orange) with
photography hanging and a few works by local
artists, nothing grand in
size...I love the coffee smell; though I've made the
decision not to
drink coffee.

One - I don't like it black, which I hear is the
best way to drink it if
you're even going to. I only like it cold,
solidified, and pumped full
of chocolate fudgey-ness.

Two - the last time I drank cofee was at 10:30 last
saturday night...I
couldn't force my eyelids to close until 4 am the
next morning. Then
the next day I had to keep flooding my body with
caffine to operate (all
solutions included sugar), I didn't want to miss
anything that day,
seeing how we had good friends from Ohio visiting.

No more coffee...i did have tea tonight though.
Maybe that's why I'm
still not sleeping. Back to Saturday when I didn't
sleep. I ended up
writing in my notebook, without stopping to correct
myself. I just
unloaded...It was refreshing, I haven't done that in
a long time...if
ever like that, where the thoughts just flowed.
Maybe I'll just post it
on here tomorrow. I guess I'm revisiting it because
it happened exactly
a week ago. Since I'm doing almost the same thing
as I did then, I was
reminded.

Okay well I'm ending here. G'night.


Posted at 9/12/2004 1:14:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home