Thursday, August 25, 2005

those of you who are in question over my character since my brother's last vague journal entry...I will sheepishly admit that I did try to get him to smell my armpits. It was further from the "take your dog's nose and rub it in the carpet he peed on" experience, he tried to make you think it was, I did sort of pester him though...and for this I claim embarrassment and regret. I've been realizing that even though the smell I produce from the under arms is extremely mild and most of the time unnoticeable, that the odor from the left pit is greater than the right. I needed someone else to test this for me...that's all. It was more of a "fan and let waft" experience. I didn't intend this information to be posted publicly...but I will not say I didn't deserve it.There, I suppose everything that goes on in the Bystrom household has now been described in detail to the public at large. There shall be a pause for blushing later.I leave for my brief trip of iniatiation with OTB tomorrow. It seems like a huge step to be taking...but I'll only be gone until Sunday...and how many times have I seen the grounds of Illinois? I think though that because the fog is being lifted from the vision lately, I have a little more excitement in my heart than it's been used to handling to these 6 months past. Yeah I'm excited, really excited.I hear music, and movement rolls like film in my mind.I dance, and see fabric take shape on bodies.I sing, and feel beautiful before the eyes of God.It's been awhile since I've experienced such sensation...and though I know a lesson of balance is in line, I am willing to run with this, without angst. Enjoying a fling with joy. I figure this is not me avoiding discipline, or sounding like a spoiled bratt who got a little of her way and is happy again. Or rather I would hope it isn't...and pray that God will use my refreshment, to deepen my love for him. I want to speak of his wisdom, and boast of his faithfulness...or something. Perhaps I'll learn to do this better on the plateau next time. That'd be kind of nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home