Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Yesterday was my dear brother's birthday. I woke up at noon, threw some clothes on and we hit the holland scene. I enjoy hanging out with my brother, there's always something fun to talk about...maybe something to disagree on, you never know...and that's why I like it.I had to buy him a copy of You Got Served as a present, because the mock suit jacket I tried to make him, didn't turn out to my expectations. It's a good thing too, I showed it to him later, he put it on and the sleeves were way to short. Ah...I'll try again; struck down but not destroyed. Later on we met mom and dad in GR at Niah's favorite restaurant...it's a mongolian grill type place, you know where you pick your own stir fry ingrediants and watch the young radical scene type "grillaz" cook your food. I don't normally like the all you can eat thing so much (I prefer not to have added stress of getting my money's worth when eating out), but I took two trips just so I could watch and be entertained. It's definitely cool when guys cook :) The food was amazing...amazing...anyway if it had been my birthday I would have felt pretty special. I also had a super fun trip with my friends last weekend. Short as it was, I had tears of excitement and thankfulness well up once...er twice. As for today...I have a few errands to run...and I'm going to try my best to be consistent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home