Friday, August 05, 2005

I was going to write something really upbeat...but my mom and I started talking about blogger site...She visited with some friends yesterday that work for the local christian music radio station...they spoke of a man that many deemed eccentric, no lovers in his life, no family really, and his name was Jack. He worked at the radio station, an older gentleman. I guess he died two weeks ago at work, on Sunday morning when everyone else was at church with their families...they found him on Monday, and suddenly everyone felt bad for ever making fun of him. Anyway...my mom wrote a much better entry on him at her blogger You should read it. She also found Jack's blogger...which she told me with tears in her eyes, he had lots of entries, but only one comment. He kept blogging though. Puts a new concept out there for me to latch onto. Mom thinks we should blog in the spirit of Jack...I'm pretty much with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home