Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Over The Rhine, Meg and I tomorrow night....I'm
stoked, utterly and
completely. So psyched that it's all I'm thinking
about, besides my
travels to homelands away from home in a week :). I
found a plane ticket
for dirt cheap to Rochester, NY...I'll be able to go
to the PUSH
Apprentice Christmas Party. I was almost irritated
that they even sent
Niah and I an invitation, because I thought "there's
no way." However
the way came...Niah is extremely sad, because he
performs that weekend.
I am sad too, and almost didn't continue with the
plans, for the guilt.
It's still hard, I don't want to be to excited,
because then he'll feel
like I'm rubbing it in. Anyway...it's going to be
busy. I get home the
22nd...Grandma gets married the 27th. I leave for
Nashville on the
28th...

As a matter of fact. I can't believe I'm sitting
here on xanga, when I
have like a gazillion presents to make. Doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home