Monday, December 06, 2004

mmm...want to post, but don't rightly know what
about I should post.
Isaiah had his six year old birthday party today.
Niah and I were the
supervisors, we watched four little munchkins at the
community pool. I
took lots of pictures, because they were cute. I'm
having fun with
photographs, and sometimes think that I'd enjoy
getting into the art of
photography...taking classes and such. However, I
think I have to many
things I'm into, and don't keep up on, that I
shouldn't add any more to
the unorganized pile.
Speaking of which I have physical therapy in the
morning...and haven't
done a single exercise they've asked me too.
Consistancy is what causes
improvment...I don't practice that in any area of my
life. Dangit.

Back to Saiah's birthday party...mom and dad stayed
home and put
together "Happy Birthday Isaiah Meals" for the
little ones. Complete
with hamburger, fries, and a toy surprise. I even
printed out paper bags
with his face on it. Fun times...

I found this soundtrack at Goodwill last friday
night...I love the
movie, but never thought of the music really, but
because I love the
movie I'm totally diggin' the soundtrack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home