Monday, April 10, 2006

The melting of my heart.

I'm pretty sure Isaiah will forever melt my heart. I've been feeling rather ill since last Thursday, so when I was showing signs of a fever yesterday, my dad took me to prime care. Which was a complete waste of time and money...I'm without medical insurance right now, so I'll feel the full blow too. However, as I was lying on the couch waiting to leave, Isaiah came up to me and asked if I would play with him...he thought again before I answered and said "or are you not feeling good?", I told him I wasn't and that Poppa would be taking me to the doctor in a little bit. "Oh" he said, "well can I just go with you? Cause I'm just worried about you Jonanna." He finished with a hard blink and watery eyes.

I began to cry. He's just so sweet sometimes. I've said it several times, I'll probably say it several more times...something about being loved and cared about by a youngin makes you feel extra special.


2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger APN said...

I can't tell which is cuter:

1) The emotional tenderness so very evident in your post;

2) Isaiah's (I would assume) expression of pure precociousness in the picture;

or

3) Your (I would assume) expression of pure playful riidiculousness aimed at (I would assume) your brother Isaiah.

Of course, you know what happens when you assume....

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Kassianni said...

what a sweet sweet child.
it is lovely to be loved by such, n'est-ce pas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home