Monday, February 07, 2005

So I'm going to buy a Lemonjello's mug...but not
just any Lemonjello's
mug - the February special. " I heart lemonjello's".
That's what it
says, and I don't think I've ever read a statement
that has summerized
my emotion to the deepest point as this one does.
Maybe tonight will be
the when the splurge happens...your first drink is
free. You are allowed
anything. I'll get a shake. I think that's the most
expensive thing on
the menu...and I won't feel guilty for doing that
either, seeing how I
always leave hefty tips in Matt's jar. Once I bought
a tea, and I think
it cost me a dollar-fifty. So I left a three dollar
tip. No one saw, so
it was fun. If anyone had seen they would have
teased me mercilessly.
That would have made it less fun. I think I just
ruined any fun I had
doing that by writing about it now...shoot.

Last night, Robin and I had to use the little girls
room...so we stopped
at the nearest McDonalds (no we weren't sitting at
home, we were out and
about so it made sense to use a public restroom.)
This place was insane,
it looked like an italian cafe' on the inside.
Seriously, they had all
this fancy railing up guiding you to the counter,
where you'd place your
order for a hamburger (complete with smashed bun and
diced onions). We
walked through, making a beeline for the
restrooms...we got distracted
by a few photo's on the wall of people riding in
Gondola's on murky
rivers. :) It was surreal. Anyway...all this to say
that the bathrooms
sucked. The tile and everything was pretty. We
waited for the stalls to
become vacant before we realized only one was
occupied. The lady came
out, and as I reached to catch the swinging door she
stopped me to say
that the toilet was clogged. We stood there for a
minute, before
deciding to check out the other stalls. The one I
decided to go with was
clogged too, but I had to 'go' so badly by then that
I just pretended
not to notice the mounds of soggy toilet tissue.
Robin snatched up the
handicap stall...and we were on our way.

When I had relieved myself the sensory flush kicked
on, and that was
gross to hear it sputter and gargle...but then I
started laughing
because Robin was screaming that her toilet was
spraying her. There was
hardly any soap, and one of the sinks didn't work.
Nice eh? I bet you're
all glad that I shared so much information about a
trip to the bathroom.
Face it, you were curious. Robin will probably shoot
me for posting this
publicly, but I'll just talk her out of it by
reminding her that we've
been friends since girlhood. When she relents I'll
turn her and her gun
into the authorities. She shouldn't be messing with
guns anyhow. That's
asking for dangerous things to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home