Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"Utah, my dream state...." ---gracie funk

Can't sleep...trying, but really can't. Thought maybe you'd like to see some photo's by one amazing Kathlene Smith (one is by drew).
We spent a few hours in Nash Vegas last week Thursday. The only thing that would have made my time there more fun would've been seeing Elena...or as I affectionately like to call her..."E" the gangster


Eden doing double cup duty. Such a stinking cutie.


Tweak and I, at Satco. Best darn gaucamole I've tasted in a long time.


Then we headed out toward rainy Hilton Head, SC...where in between shows we cuddled in the sheets.Gracie Funk is one of the most fascinating kids I've ever met...part of me wants to be like her, part of me just wants to enjoy watching her and listening to her talk. I beg you please, to direct your attention to the quote above, for a better understanding of what I mean by that exactly.


1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger tomirose said...

Lovely photos of lovely individuals; sans Tweak of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home