Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Inventiveness

I want to write words that flow.
Imagery being the milk
contemplation,
the honey.

I like those moments that bust in the spirit and creativity,
discussion
and people you trust.

Excitement that burrows beneath everyone's skin...
crawls back out,
then in again, and out.
Being misunderstood while everyone excercises their gift of interpretation.

My nose has a chilled tip,
my ribcage rattles, shivers,
as the time approaches to test the product of our musing.

The car ride home is silent, and new tricks play by themselves, in my mind.
I'm not so afraid to write, or sing, or run, anymore.
I'm not so afraid of what you will think of me.

I'm quite fond of having an opinion,
and along with that,
I've found the nerve to share it.

Here's a rough draft for everyone to read.

I'll be quiet and serious...

breathing on your ears,
as you comment, and mark my page with red.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Kassianni said...

wow, that was lyrical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home