Sunday, September 12, 2004

>
> Well it's 12:54 am...and I'm still awake, not
> vibrantly so. You know how
> it is. Just got back from one of my favorite places
> to go, a little
> coffee shop here in town. Picture a place about the
> size of your
> average living room (the walls are painted a
> glorious orange) with
> photography hanging and a few works by local
> artists, nothing grand in
> size...I love the coffee smell; though I've made the
> decision not to
> drink coffee.
>
> One - I don't like it black, which I hear is the
> best way to drink it if
> you're even going to. I only like it cold,
> solidified, and pumped full
> of chocolate fudgey-ness.
>
> Two - the last time I drank cofee was at 10:30 last
> saturday night...I
> couldn't force my eyelids to close until 4 am the
> next morning. Then
> the next day I had to keep flooding my body with
> caffine to operate (all
> solutions included sugar), I didn't want to miss
> anything that day,
> seeing how we had good friends from Ohio visiting.
>
> No more coffee...i did have tea tonight though.
> Maybe that's why I'm
> still not sleeping. Back to Saturday when I didn't
> sleep. I ended up
> writing in my notebook, without stopping to correct
> myself. I just
> unloaded...It was refreshing, I haven't done that in
> a long time...if
> ever like that, where the thoughts just flowed.
> Maybe I'll just post it
> on here tomorrow. I guess I'm revisiting it because
> it happened exactly
> a week ago. Since I'm doing almost the same thing
> as I did then, I was
> reminded.
>
> Okay well I'm ending here. G'night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home